Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Abigail is 1 Month Old today.

JULY 1ST, 2009

Big milestone today.. My little princess turned a month old today.. It really seems like only yesterday she was kicking my bladder everytime she moved...

She is fairing well in the real world.. Other than her projectile vomiting (which is getting better) and her acid reflux, oh and the constipation.. ALL IS WELL..

She is getting big.. She weighs 9lbs this month and is olmost 22 inchces in length.. She is growing like a weed... She still has blue eyes and red hair.. She is my sweet little girl..

I cant wait til she is walking and talking (okay I can.. I am enjoying her right now.. )

She is beginning to watch things.. Especially things that move.. She has found her hands, ears and her mouth.. (she loves to suck on her thumb)... She can roll over on to her side and she loves to play on her play mat... Not that she does a whole lot but she loves it..

She is most of all healthy and happy and that to me is what matters.. RIGHT..

No comments: